>Home

Saturday, September 17, 2005

lead-climbed!!

wow. I completed my lead climb for the first time today~!!

Hmm was kinda funny, supposedly Nichole was coming as well, but..... she blamed it on Alex for not giving the morning call! Well.... that is their problem, but for today our group only had Alex and me.

Lead climb was enough to drain my energy, but the feeling was great~ Personal breakthroughs are always great. But I pity those queueing behind us, cos I rested so many times up the wall.
One sentence: Lead climb is scary! And when something is scary, it adds to the thrill~ It is like, when I went pass the previous runner, you realize that you are no longer in a top-rope system.
Even typing this blog now, my palms are getting sweaty~ where is my chalk bag?? (just kidding)

But nevertheless, personal achievement!!



7 Comments:

  • Haha... of coz! That's why encourage you to lead mah! Next week! Lead on Wall 1 White, or wall 6 green..... take your pick.

    :)

    By Blogger Alex Wong, at 9/17/2005 06:05:00 PM  

  • haahaaa.
    Alex, why are you so humourous?
    Good joke.

    By Blogger chillycraps, at 9/17/2005 06:25:00 PM  

  • wahaha.. hmm.. got wall 10 not?? i anyhow set tiles can?? wahahaha..

    anyway.. good job chow!! all the way man!! next week go again!

    By Blogger DJ Niwde, at 9/17/2005 08:32:00 PM  

  • ahem.. next saturday I have test, so won't be climbing. (not because I want to study, but it is the test day itself!!)

    By Blogger chillycraps, at 9/18/2005 09:19:00 AM  

  • what test.... lead climb test issit? hahahaha.... Suddenly got test come out?? hmmmm

    By Blogger Alex Wong, at 9/18/2005 09:29:00 AM  

  • statics test...
    Do I look like I will turn away in fear from the wall and make up some lame excuses?
    Ok even if I look like one, I'm not.

    By Blogger chillycraps, at 9/18/2005 09:36:00 AM  

  • wahaha.. statics test.. hmm.. i have them almost every week.. jialat liaoz.. haven studied for this week one.. hahaha.. never mind la.. juz take it as it comes.. heh heh.. good luck for ya test!! yeah!! all my major tests over liaoz!!!

    By Blogger DJ Niwde, at 9/18/2005 10:12:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



 
eXTReMe Tracker