>Home

Friday, September 23, 2005

"put down your pants and stop writing"

hohoho... hot and spicy news....
Physics quiz is over. And I know I didn't do fantastically well ("fantastically" is a redundant word here). One hour to complete 15 MCQs, of which I answered 8. But there was this serious blunder in my exam strategy. I should have just taken my pick when the Prof said "1 more minute". 20% chance is better than a blank, unshaded oval right?

Anyway, was kinda horrible, I was the first in my row in the hall of dunno how many thousands. Haha there was this nice looking girl sitting to my right, but...... out of point!

Oh afterall there is something I learned~ while going back, I decided to take a walk with Wei Chuan to the previous bus stop, knowing that the bus stop nearest to the exam hall would be super crowded. We were right! I managed to get a seat, and when the bus reached the stop outside Yusoff Ishak House, the sight was horrible... it was like people protesting on the street of HK or Seoul!! (do you call them mob?) And the bus was packed like sardine can in no time.

守株待兔? (Chinese idiom: stand beside the tree and wait for the rabbit) Hmm not quite good at applying it, if not I wouldn't be single now.
Out of point.



5 Comments:

  • haha.. this is a really random thread.. hahaha.. yeah!! holidays start liaoz!! power!! looking forward to it man.. kekeke..

    By Blogger DJ Niwde, at 9/24/2005 01:07:00 AM  

  • you must have been looking forward to it very much.
    Any big plans ahead??

    By Blogger chillycraps, at 9/24/2005 09:52:00 PM  

  • hmm.. nothing big la..

    juz got back from canberra.. freakin boring place to be in.. but!! if u really wanna sit down.. concentrate.. study.. and have no life.. then canberra is the place to be.. nothing to see.. nothing to shop.. nothing to do.. except visit the singapore high commision.. hahaha..

    By Blogger DJ Niwde, at 9/25/2005 11:22:00 PM  

  • I love boring places, cos they give you the opportunity to make it interesting.

    By Blogger chillycraps, at 9/26/2005 12:54:00 PM  

  • if there are no spots to make it more interesting.. then boring places will be super boring liaoz.. hahaha..

    By Blogger DJ Niwde, at 9/26/2005 03:14:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



 
eXTReMe Tracker