>Home

Friday, September 30, 2005

great pretender

Let me recall...
Yesterday I was walking up from the canteen when I met QX near the top of the staircase. Childishly I pointed at her face and said "hahaha pimple!!" (she had one on her right cheek) I must have spoiled her day cos there were people around, peak hr for lunch! So... I quickly SMSed her to say that I was only joking. Her reply was "sigh! last time, u said i gained weight. now my face. when will guys stop focusing on appearance?" So for the rest of yesterday I was bugging her, doing my best to apologise. The shocking thing is, it was one year ago when I commented about her gaining weight... whoopz!

Today... was having lunch with my lecture clique when Kai Hui and her guy friends came to the table beside us. I didn't say hi to her as I was not sure how her bf would react, and there was something about her expression. Jack spotted it too, and I noticed him keep looking at Kai Hui. (Jack didn't know I know her.. aw I'm so good at pretending)
So when her guy friends went off to buy food and my clique also went off to buy food, I asked Kai Hui if she is okay, and she told me she flopped her Material Science test. (it would be stupid to ask her if she is ok in the presence of her bf right?) I asked her what is the weightage, and with tears she said 40%. I think I only consoled her briefly as the guys were returning.
Then halfway through the bites our clique talked about test... I was so worried that Kai Hui would have caught the word "test" from our loud voice.. but.... there wasn't much I could do but to pretend nothing's happened.
Kai Hui's gang left before us, and she said bye to me before leaving. (that kind of exposed me..) So curiously I asked Jack why he looked at her with that face, and he said she looked as though someone owed her big time... hahaha.. well.....

Hmm.. somewhere in the chat Tiong Chuan was saying those who looks damn happy/cheerful will actually blow up the most horrible. Then he was saying within our clique of 4, I look like that kind of person......
Well....... maybe?



1 Comments:

  • haiz.. u know ah.. girls can be very forgetful on some minor stuff.. but when it comes to their looks, they will definitely remember wad every guy said to her..

    remember tat when u make comments to a girl in the future lor.. hahaha..

    Cheers!

    By Blogger DJ Niwde, at 10/01/2005 08:50:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



 
eXTReMe Tracker