>Home

Friday, September 30, 2005

who moved my cheese??? (I mean coffee)

Arghhh.....!
Who moved my coffee!?!?! (I know who.. but god bless him/her)
But what I know for sure is, coffee drinker can stand tea, but tea drinker MAY not stand coffee.. muhahaha...
but still, ARGHH I want my coffee back!

In case you don't know what I'm babelling about, yesterday I was happily ordering the best coffee in NUS, the Techno Edge coffee (crap, it is just ENG/SDE canteen coffee). I happily filled my paper cup to the brink, went to the counter to make payment... then I was digging and digging for coins (60cents).. and finally I got the coins out! Happily paid the aunty and she handed me the innocent looking paper cup complete with sophiscated cover and carrying handle (crap, just a plastic cover and a plastic strap!)

So.. I happily made my way with Jack to the forum concourse to revise for our test... settled down on a strategically located bench..... sip sip... WHAT THE HELL, how on earth did my coffee transform itself into tea?!?

But still.... it tasted helluva better than the Science canteen tea.



3 Comments:

  • haha.. both also can la.. coffee tastes better.. hahaha.. but then again.. coffee doesn't keep me awake.. it makes me sleep.. so wad's the point of drinking coffee??

    By Blogger DJ Niwde, at 9/30/2005 04:04:00 PM  

  • coffee doesn't work on me too... felt like sleeping while walking around the campus, but inside lecture just cannot sleep... I thought the lecturer's voice is a good lullaby...

    anyway, nothing beats Nescafe (and CCO Tekong coffee)

    By Blogger chillycraps, at 9/30/2005 05:12:00 PM  

  • wahaha.. kopi-o.. hahaha..

    my favourite.. oh well.. i always sleep after coffee or tea one.. hahaha..

    oh anyway.. to sleep in a lecture.. juz let your mind wander around.. confirm will fall asleep one.. hahaha..

    By Blogger DJ Niwde, at 9/30/2005 07:22:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



 
eXTReMe Tracker