>Home

Sunday, October 02, 2005

chow the menace

cos it's hot and I have this habit of walking around bare-top at home. Can't say it is bad habit since afterall it is my home (of course walking around fully naked is totally another issue)

So today, I was doing Maths at the dining table when my neighbour came over to look for my mother. She is in her 50s and her husband also used to walk around bare-top at home, but still..... My mother was chopping chicken so she told me to open the door for the aunty.. but I was half-naked!!!! ermm... yeah my stupid brother, as usual, took cover in the bedroom... in the end I didn't open the door for her... but scrambled into my singlet...

That sound damn silly. But among people in my neighbourhood, I seem to get along better with old aunties than kids. My next door lives a bunch of illegal immigrant kids (joking la.. I never check their travel documents though) They just won't grow tired of having barbecue inside their home. And please, if the smog can come all the way from Indonesia to Singapore, so can the charcoal smell from next door to my room. And, their karaoke sucks. Then the unit further to the left lives a Malay family, whose son has recently turn evil.. I mean turn bad. He's only in Sec 2 but already goes out and hangs out with his gang at the void deck. Then when he see me at the void deck his whole gang would wave at me... what the....

Anyway, the aunties are normal.



12 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



 
eXTReMe Tracker