>Home

Sunday, October 02, 2005

climb, climbing, climbed


Alex is the most feared friend around~!! muhahaha..
Why do I say so? Yesterday 2 of his friends, Gary and Jess, actually joined us for breakfast, but they ONLY went to Yishun to have breakfast with Alex and not to climb with us. Both of them were having some injury that's why they couldn't climb... but still.... it seemed quite weird. Cos they are scared Alex will be unhappy? Well....

Haha and yes~! I gave Nicholl a wake up SMS, just in case she overslept and decided not to come.. which would in turn piss Alex off.. hahahaha! So Alex if you are reading this, you better be proud of your friends and reflect upon yourself!! muhahahaha

I start to get the hang of lead climbing! So exciting, I could feel my moves getting smoother and smoother, but towards the middle portion, my arms got pumped and couldn't execute the movements with precision.... Argh and lane 3 blue, it all went well with my high step and sit ins until I used the wrong hand! Argh.. the thing about me is when I use the wrong hand, I won't have the mood to go on.. cos you will waste so much energy trying to switch hands. Fail to plan is plan to fail... so true.... but still, I'm getting better!! hahahaha! (sharks my palms are so sweaty now..)

I went back with Nicholl on a retro Nissan UD bus 853 (yes I have a thing about buses, but it was Nicholl who came up with the word "retro") Something I discover.. when in a group of more than 3, people tend to be more jumpy and cheerful (and as a result, crap more). Nicholl was so quiet and serious on the bus ride... that applies to my IPC trio as well. Rizwan and Ameet can be quite serious when we are not in our 3s, ie 2s.

Isn't it natural phenomenon?



3 Comments:

  • ooh.. didn't know alex is so feared among his frenz.. hahaha..

    next time muz make him fear us.. hahaha.. oh well.. seriously.. it's not a matter of not turning up.. it's a matter of being there with your friends whenever they need you.. so ya.. maybe they juz wanna have breakfast with alex??

    By Blogger DJ Niwde, at 10/02/2005 03:30:00 PM  

  • hey... where got... I quite nice mah... *grin*....

    But must admit that a pet peeve is people coming very late.... haha. But reduced liao leh....

    Gary and Jaslyn good friend mah.... know them so long liao... so meet up for breakfast also good mah... haha

    Chow, you need to plan your routes what you wanna do before you climb la... like that will help save energy, the way you climb hor... dunnoe wasted 30% of ur energy liao.

    But congrats on the improvements. :) See... told you its not too bad rite. :)

    By Blogger Alex Wong, at 10/03/2005 10:39:00 AM  

  • *I feel good, da da da da da da da*

    By Blogger chillycraps, at 10/03/2005 01:03:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



 
eXTReMe Tracker