>Home

Monday, October 10, 2005

first contact

One small step for mankind, one big step for siu hang...
Guess what! On the way home I talked to her!! (well.. not exactly, but at least had direct eye contact and 2 English words: bye bye)

I was taking bus 74 home with Mark after Critical Thinking & Writing tutorial. Then at the stop after the turn from Clementi Road, she boarded the bus!! Wow had Mark keep whining about non-air-con bus, I could have missed her!! Throughout the whole journey Mark was having such a long and warm chat with her. I think both of them met during orientation camp, and further more Mark is kinda friendly with people~ so the whole journey I didn't join in their conversation(shy mah), only poking my nose in once when Mark was saying something about his position paper...

Both of them alighted later than me, so I was the first among the 3 to alight. I was actually sitting at the window seat, Mark beside me and her across the walkway. So I waved bye to Mark and.... to HER! (I didn't mutter the words b-y-e b-y-e but she did... so sweet!)

So funny.. in the morning we didn't even look at each other on the crowded bus, in the tutorial we didn't even talked... and then at the very moment when I alighted, the first contact was made!! The ice was there for a few months, but it took just a third guy to melt it.

Should I thank Mark for that?



8 Comments:

  • dun b so shy lah! talk to her! if you don't talk, she don't talk, wah lao, if both like each other also dunno wat! juz keep taking e bus to sch even after grad juz to see each other.. haha.. sorry, being stupid..

    By Blogger tstar, at 10/10/2005 11:07:00 PM  

  • Damn it, I had this nagging feeling that I should alight with you and take bus 74 today too. Why didnt I listen to myself? Oh well... maybe you, me and mark should make this a weekly monday thing. :D

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/11/2005 02:34:00 AM  

  • lol.... Who's the girl??? Who who???

    By Blogger Alex Wong, at 10/11/2005 07:04:00 AM  

  • Stephanie: please lor, she won't like this kind of freaks one la.. nice try with the suggestion...

    1: why do you keep calling Ameet's middle name? Oh Mark only took 74 yesterday cos he was going to AMK central to sell his handphone. So you won't see him on the bus next week.... NICE try!

    alex: who's the girl? I don't know! Beats me.. I really know nothing about her.

    By Blogger chillycraps, at 10/11/2005 08:56:00 AM  

  • diaoz.. then ask your fren la.. he knows her right?? talk to her when on the bus.. aiyo..

    ask la.. ask for her name.. then after tat.. chit chat.. then get to know each other.. then ok liaoz lor.. hahahahaha..

    By Blogger DJ Niwde, at 10/11/2005 08:02:00 PM  

  • ask for name? I know her name lah.. she's in the same tutorial class as me!

    I'm always so passive

    By Blogger chillycraps, at 10/11/2005 10:11:00 PM  

  • then like wad travis always like to say.. "MAI TU LIAO!!!"

    go for it man.. hahaha.. make the first move.. cant expect a girl to make the first move one.. hahahaha..

    By Blogger DJ Niwde, at 10/11/2005 10:57:00 PM  

  • see see! ur fren is saying e same thing as me! go talk to her lah! frenz first also gd..

    By Blogger tstar, at 10/12/2005 12:05:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



 
eXTReMe Tracker