>Home

Monday, October 10, 2005

hello earthlings, we come in piss

I'm skipping a few entries cos something big had happened last night... look at the time and you will see I'm writing this in the ungodly hour of Monday morning...

It's HER!
...
I think I was discussing physics with Ameet when someone not in my contact list messaged me in MSN. Not a climber, not a stranger (well still sort of a stranger).. it's Nikki--- Nicole Ho Tsz Wing!!

It has been more than a month since we last chatted. Why can I remember it so clearly? Cos I decided to give myself a birthday present with the "break-up". It is not the normal kind of break-up but how abnormal can it get anyway.

So Nikki started by saying she knew that I dun wanna talk to her and stuffs (that's catchy, it kind of forces the person to deny in a way and then go on in the conversation)I'm not sure if I sounded a bit too harsh, too unfriendly by asking "What can I do for you?" It is like there is zero emotion in that sentence... how passionate can words from a stun person caught off guard be?

There must be some driving forces inside her that told her to click on my name (although it appear so, but I DIDN'T block her. N-O NO!) It could be I was the only online freak in her contact list, so I told her "If you are bored, you can always go to the chatroom. The guys there are more than willing to hear you out" That, was really a bad line. Har I'm not going to kill anymore of my braincell trying to figure out more reasons as to why she messaged me again,(once bitten twice still not shy?) but she told me she is stressed, her hands feel cold (hey.. it's autumn in Hong Kong) she feel tired... etc etc..

What can I do? FedEx over an OSIM massage chair? Hmm.. not my job, it would be HIS job (to him who may concern).

No no I'm not going to get myself involved in emotional turmoil again, unless I can land myself in the eye of the storm, that's the different case.

But enough sarcasm. My doors are almost always open.
Talk to me
Tell me your name
You blow me off like it's all the same (yah, talk or don't talk I'm already blown off, !@$%^*%(&*^%#@)



4 Comments:

  • So you just cut her off like that? I don't really know her well la, but for a girl to out of the blue try to create conversation, mebbe there was something she needed or what? hmm...

    By Blogger Alex Wong, at 10/10/2005 07:15:00 AM  

  • one side of me is worrying what has gone wrong at her side... but the other side of me tells me not to care at all, cos it is no longer my responsibility.

    how to convince the porcupine to uncurl himself??

    By Blogger chillycraps, at 10/10/2005 01:11:00 PM  

  • erm, wat is e link b/n a porcupine and the girl?? btw, juz gif e porcupine food and then dun watch it, it will uncurl..?? treat her as a fren then, consider wat u wld do as a fren...

    By Blogger tstar, at 10/10/2005 11:11:00 PM  

  • I am the porcupine... (no not my hairstyle)
    A porcupine is a very self-protective animal, when attacked or provoked, it will just curl up to protect itself but never will it attack others.

    fren... I used to think so too, then later I discovered it was such a pain to even think of her, so I decided to forget abt her totally.

    I guess time has diluted everything, so now I can face her again, but things will never be the same again.

    By Blogger chillycraps, at 10/11/2005 08:46:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



 
eXTReMe Tracker