>Home

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

fussy logic


There is this girl who is in the same lecture group as me. She.... always sit at the row behind me. Hmm... nothing special but dunno why I still notice her.... I would always find an excuse to turn around to take a little peek at her... NO no not the perverted kind~!

That reminds me of the time during first 3 months in JC when my eyes would sweep the whole lecture theatre to look for Pauline.. then our eyes would meet and she would laugh at my funny face.. across the whole LT! That is what I call sweet memories~!

Then there are these 2 girls in my tutorial class ... ARGH better don't say it here since my comrades from India and Pakistan will be reading this in class.... grwl why am I stopped from saying things from my heart huh???

Hmm... was chatting with Joanna on Sunday night. She was saying things like I must make an effort to make the first move or something like that...... (yes yes Joanna is the kind who needs man badly.. yeeks)

First move.. really that important?? I know from a strategic point of view, the side that commands initiative has the upper hand in a battle, but.... can't we just silently wait for the prey to fall for us? (ambush is my favourite... muhahaha)

Girls, show me some initiative! (out of my mind in comcent. Ok going off to have dinner then off to bouldering!)



5 Comments:

  • it's kinda funny tat u always talk about girls on ya blog.. hahahaha..

    but well.. it's men's nature.. cannot blame u also..

    and.. u should show initiative.. not girls show u initiative.. hehehe.. if girls show u initiative, can mean two things.. one.. u're gonna be hen-pecked.. two.. she's totally deeply in love with u.. and can't live one moment without you.. hahahahahahahaha..

    By Blogger DJ Niwde, at 10/05/2005 10:03:00 AM  

  • I guess you are right...
    Maybe just that I like to reflect on boy girl relationship or I just have nothing else to write.

    Bear with it man~

    By Blogger chillycraps, at 10/05/2005 08:18:00 PM  

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Blogger Alex Wong, at 10/05/2005 11:25:00 PM  

  • WANNA HAVE DINNER SOME TIME? WAIT NO, YOU SLEEP SO EARLY, LET'S HAVE LUNCH INSTEAD~

    hahaha...
    doesn't this scare off guys?

    paiseh, couldn't resist dropping another comment.

    By Blogger xxoos, at 2/15/2007 02:58:00 AM  

  • no, it's only you who scare guys off.

    By Blogger chillycraps, at 2/15/2007 06:39:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



 
eXTReMe Tracker