>Home

Monday, October 10, 2005

"分叉的感情线"

HAHAHAHAHA!!
I was trying hard to hold my laughter on my bus journey to school just minutes ago..
I was on bus 74. I dunno if it was Monday blue or the driver was nervous, at the flyover connecting Lornie Rd and Adam Rd, the bus was supposed to go straight towards Bukit Timah Road direction, but instead it turned left down to PIE Jurong direction!! Hahahaha!!!! And at that time, my MP3 player was playing Sammi's 感情线上 that goes like "...分叉的感情线..." HAHAHA so coincidental!! And a few songs later was 落错车 by Sammi also...I really almost bursted out in laughter!! The bus kind of created a bottleneck and the single decker was having a hard time going astern. By the time it reached Bukit Timah Road, 3 other bus 74 had overtaken!!
(ermm.. I was supposed to feel annoyed is it?)

Then on bus 151 guess what! The bus was sardine packed with passengers, but I managed to find a seat. The main point is, she was there!!(no no I'm not going to say name.. just hint hint she is in the same tutorial class as me) Somehow fate had put her standing beside me.. ermm... but somehow I still haven't broken the ice to talk to her, so if I had known her better I could have offered the seat to her or something.....

hmm.. no I'm not going to debunk the status quo... that's me.
But the 74 bus ride was entertainment!! HAHAHAHA!!



2 Comments:

  • hahaha.. wah.. tat's so many entries i had to read at one go..

    won't be having tat much of a time to post my blogs liaoz.. too much work to complete in a short time.. damn.. it's so busy right here in UNSW now.. sianz..

    anyway.. it's a interesting bus-rides.. and the shopping for harnesses and stuff like tat.. plus all the things tat u did.. wah.. envy wor.. me only got one party to attend to.. and then lots of work to do.. damn..

    By Blogger DJ Niwde, at 10/10/2005 01:20:00 PM  

  • I don't even want to attend any parties...

    Just climb lah!! (u saw my nike t-shirt before?)

    By Blogger chillycraps, at 10/11/2005 08:47:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



 
eXTReMe Tracker