>Home

Thursday, October 13, 2005

sweet~!

(no no.. this has nothing to do with cake... but.. SWEET!!)

Just now I spent 1 hour with QX!! Haha feeling so sweet now~
I was waiting for lift at EA lobby with Wei Chuan when I saw QX~ and she said "wow.. we meet again in less that 24 hrs~" "we fated mah" (ok that was a lousy answer from me..)

Coincidentally we were all heading to the computer cluster at E2, so on the way we chat chat...about my blog, about her birthday, about her siblings.. (poor Wei Chuan became the light bulb.. haha sorry)

Now then I realise QX knows that I like to make sarcastic remarks to her.. haha phew.. feeling so relieved knowing that she ain't angry at me. (about pimples and weight gain..) Then she was having difficulty inserting her thumb drive.. so I helped her out with complementary sarcastic remarks on her weight.. Aww I'm so nasty hahaha!

Little kids just get jumpy easily... I better pacify myself now.



4 Comments:

  • Hmm... you know what light bulb means rite.... hmmm... HHHHHMMMmmm... so you and QX.... hmmmm....

    By Blogger Alex Wong, at 10/13/2005 03:00:00 PM  

  • oopz forgot to put it in inverted commas.... or maybe I really dunno what light bulb means?

    hahaha c'mon we are friends, my mother knows her mum as well~ so nothing between us (actually the part about mother has no link lor.. hahaha)

    come to think of it, my blog is really full of girls.. arghh.. hahaha

    By Blogger chillycraps, at 10/13/2005 03:08:00 PM  

  • somebody is nervous and talking abt in circles... woots!

    By Blogger tstar, at 10/13/2005 08:32:00 PM  

  • tstar don't be naughty... if not you will be the next victim.. muhahahaha!! Engin and Arts so close.... not that diff to stalk hor?? muhahahaha

    By Blogger chillycraps, at 10/13/2005 08:35:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



 
eXTReMe Tracker