>Home

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

lexi chow

reading my blog seems to be Ameet and Rizwan's rountine before Critical Thinking & Writing tutorials... and then blackmail me when I step into the classroom.. and today they almost showed my blog to Mark about that girl on the bus...

NO! I will not bow to terrorism, you axis of evil from India and Pakistan!!

Anyway, when the words "lexi Chow" came out from Ameet's mouth, I felt so flattered~ *bow bow* (did I just bow to terrorism?) Just dunno why today I could come up with more words than usual when we were discussing our 1st draft for position paper. Must be having that Kira Yamato's Seed mode...

Anyway now thinking back, my academic interest has changed quite drastically. When I was in primary school, I liked Chinese, Maths, and hated English and Science. At P4 my Chinese teacher said my standard was of P6.. (clap clap or you can say "wah!") Then when I went to secondary school, I still hated English, loved Maths and Physics. It was like, I came up with Maths question that 3 teachers from Maths Department couldn't solve, ended up I solved it ultimately.. and I always went to chat with my Physics teacher so much so that I transformed him from a nerd to a normal person. Hmm at JC.. dunno why lost the passion in Maths, but liked GP. Maybe cos GP is less vocab based but more on content than English. (in other words how you formulate your arguement and smoke your way through) How I disliked Maths? In a lame manner, I could walk in to Maths tutorial extremely late holding a roll of toilet paper in my hand, claiming I have diahorrea..

hmm I'm still a piece of junk.

(oh met QX today in school when I was aimlessly walking around.. {kind of..} Now the more I think of it, the more I feel I should have accompanied her to canteen, since she told me no one was eating along with her so she just planned to have a drink and that's it for lunch.. argh!.. why am I so wols?!?!?!)



2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



 
eXTReMe Tracker