>Home

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Nalgene Nalgene tell me why...

My dear yellow Nalgene bottle...

Why do I have to feel moody all out of sudden?
Why must I feel unhappy just because of one person??

It was Jason.
Now it is Jensen....

There are this breed of people on earth who obtain pleasure from pissing people off. They are proud of their trait.

Maybe I'm just not game enough?

He squeezed my chalkball and I don't like it.

Do you ever let your friends squeeze your wife? Maybe you do, but I don't.

Take care of your equipment and your equipment will take care of you.
That's the belief that I always stand by.
That's why I'm so tensed up when people touch my things.
More often than not, people care less about things not belonging to them.
You don't let them touch, they think you are selfish, stuck up, etc.
You let them touch, your heart aches.

Now my chalkball looks like a daifuku...
Poor chalkball, I should have talked to you instead of dear Nalgene bottle..
ok next time.



4 Comments:

  • aiyo.. so many entries.. hahaha.. rushing my 16 page report.. no time to read blogs.. haahha.. and also to type my entry into my blog..

    haiz.. finally finished.. but still got one project.. and one more 1000words essay to complete this weekend.. yawnz.. plus exams comin up in 2 weeks time.. argh!!!

    anyway.. u and jason got friction?? hmm.. better not probe further.. eh.. single is ok la.. wait.. your turn will come.. only depends on when.. well.. for me.. i'm still single.. still ok ma.. priorities man.. hahaha..

    By Blogger DJ Niwde, at 10/26/2005 10:35:00 AM  

  • it has been all the while me and Jason can't clique, the fact that you can't spot it is cos i have been hiding it so well. I think Alex also couldn't spot the magnitude.

    My exam will be coming in 3 weeks time, but I still don't feel the stress leh... sharks.. I am supposed to feel stressed, aren't I?

    single, double..I dunno, how i wish i have no taste for both genders.

    By Blogger chillycraps, at 10/26/2005 01:09:00 PM  

  • oh well.. it doesn't really matter that much..just relax la ah..

    hahaha.. it doesn't mean that you're single means you're not leading a good life.. and when u're attached doesn't also mean that you're leading a good life also.. yup.. so think about it lor.. kekeke..

    exams coming.. projects.. assignments all due.. tat's y feelin stressed.. probably u've been studyin frequently, so exams not tat stressful.. me ah.. procrastinating a lot.. so will feel stressed.. especially in maths and chem.. damn.. tonight muz start on my maths test revision.. fri maths test..

    By Blogger DJ Niwde, at 10/26/2005 02:51:00 PM  

  • what you and tstar say are quite true also... on being single.

    hmm how i wish i can have a quarter of your determination and perserverance towards studying

    By Blogger chillycraps, at 10/26/2005 04:31:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



 
eXTReMe Tracker