>Home

Thursday, October 20, 2005

when nikki meets skippo...

one is a Hong Kong girl who likes Singapore guy.
one is a Singapore guy who likes Hong Kong girl.
put them together, what do you have?
you have me laughing in the middle.

These few days Alvin has been busy translating a script in preparation for a visit by Chinese delegates to his Ministry. Last night he asked me over MSN, how to translate "Youth Development Officer" into Chinese... *scratch scratch*

Nicole was asking me some English grammar questions over MSN as well. So I was like, one person asking me Chinese, the other person asking me English... hmm so a weird idea popped up in my mind: let them have the fun! I invited them into a 3-person chat.

I'm not sure about Nicole, but the thought of a Hong Kong girl must have turned-on Alvin~! He said things like "I fly over to your place and ask you out" etc etc...muhahaha! So we brainstormed on the possible translation to Alvin's job position, and of course I won't fail to give lame comments... resulting in a "stupid" comment from Nicole.

Then Alvin added in, "I didn't know Chow to be smart, but he is caring, kind, helpful, do his own cooking and washing......" etc etc.. I mean, what is the use of telling those things to Nicole?!?!!? Then Alvin continued "flirting" with Nicole, like talking about Chinese Chess (again) and how he won me with 5 moves advantage and so on... I joked about blackmailing Alvin by telling his GF Alvin is flirting, and Alvin bite me back by saying I didn't wash my underwear! (the truth is, I religiously wash my underwear everynight, it was HIM who didn't wash his undies back in army days)

Along the way dunno why suddenly Alex and Qiwei popped into the conversation...!! I was like, "wah lao, gang bang..." Must be Alvin...

Later when Alvin knew that Nicole is 18, his change in reaction was so obvious.. the sian half feel!! Hahahaha I told Alvin she is underage, will diu caning one.. hahaha!! I didn't help either by using the word "paedophile" when Nicole knew that Alvin is 27...

Old cow eats young grass.... pure horrible.



2 Comments:

  • wahaha.. tat's a pretty nice way of putting it chow.. haiz..

    three way conversion.. never include mua.. hahaha.. me also proficient in chinese ok.. and now in english also.. haha.. can speak but cannot write type.. hahaha..

    By Blogger DJ Niwde, at 10/20/2005 10:39:00 PM  

  • include you???
    If I included you, I think both of them would rather leave...

    By Blogger chillycraps, at 10/21/2005 01:18:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



 
eXTReMe Tracker