>Home

Friday, October 14, 2005

can I say something about last Sunday?

There is just this thorn in my heart that says I MUST jot down that Sunday's happening.

It was the India-Pakistan-China summit held at the sacred territory of Pakistan at xxx Croucher Rd. There was some confusion over the meeting time, so our dear Chinese ambassador had to aimlessly kill time at Junction 8, looking out for products made-in-China at Best Dengue.

Our Pakistani comrade has a really nice bomb shelter where the meeting took place, just in case Uncle Sam is not happy and send a few Tomahawk cruise missiles to shut our mouth up. Argh I'm not going to disclose the details of the treaties signed, but...

Ok enough crap!!
So the 3 of us were working on our Critical Thinking & Writing position paper. I was pretty touched that although Rizwan was fasting, he served Ameet and me chocolate cake and coke~ Actually I'm not sure how he feels looking at us eat.. but.. he's indeed a great host. And before we left, Rizwan's mother asked us in to have afternoon tea.. and there were curry puff and peanut pancake! (no no actual sample differs from illustration) Arghh... so nice!! They were fasting and still..... hmm that goes to say the level of racial harmony in this country. (I was so full I couldn't eat dinner that night)

On the other hand, our India ambassador Mister Ameet aka Coffee Annan.... sigh... (i mean sigh, not Singh) dunno what we were crapping about during the discussion that he burp out the statement "I'm sure Chow is not a virgin".... wow that could have triggered the human waves of People's Liberation Army crossing the border and overruning India. And the response from our Chinese Ambassador was "It's none of your biz....." THAT's a political blunder!!

I should have answered with a punch. Nah I love peace.



4 Comments:

  • oh, racial harmony... wat a coincidence, i wrote smthing abt tat just... today. haha, really, if PLA (isit tat? i'm not very aware of political stuff)"overruns india", as u say, coz of tat comment, it would be indirectly admitting it, wldn't it? hehz.. oh, nice chi ambassador there.. am i being politically incorrect anywhere?

    By Blogger tstar, at 10/14/2005 01:27:00 PM  

  • can I say that.... your response has the implication that you are... not... ahem... yah... you know what I mean. :P

    By Blogger Alex Wong, at 10/14/2005 03:42:00 PM  

  • "Oh yes, I'm the great, pretender..."

    hoho I'm so good at faking it!

    tstar, you are not supposed to make your political ally looks bad..

    By Blogger chillycraps, at 10/14/2005 05:11:00 PM  

  • oops... sorry... how ironic my whole response is... juz realized..

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/14/2005 11:18:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



 
eXTReMe Tracker