>Home

Sunday, October 16, 2005

Sunday... where art thou, Sun?

It rained the whole of today. Can't imagine if my climbing day is like this. Oh Meder was asking me if I would want to climb with him today, cos he was away on official trip yesterday and missed the climb. It's a good day to fight, it's a good day to die, but not a good day to climb. Anyway climbing on 2 consecutive days would just kill my fingers.

Haha just now I received a SMS from Meder, seeking help for "3 exploded blisters on his hands". To make up for the climb he missed yesterday, Meder went to ClimbAsia today. I guess the hand holds put his skin to the test~ He is really eager, and I hope his passion won't die out. Not so soon.

Just came across NUS Climbing Team's blog, and thinking to myself, is my blog becoming more and more like a climbing blog?? No.. my blog talks about girls as well..
Dunno why keep having this feeling that NUS Climbing Sub-Club is like a small circle by the Team, with the ordinary members segregated.. maybe it is just me... sigh...

My Yishun gang, don't abandon me hor!!



2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



 
eXTReMe Tracker