>Home

Saturday, October 15, 2005

the only way is UP

I guess that is the most common answer whenever the climber ask "which way to go"

Just came back from climbing with Alex and Co. Dunno why I just like to blog it after every climb, something like an after-action-review to debrief on my own moves. And thanks to Ally who always gives me points to improve on. From inside I think I am becoming stronger (not so much on physical strength but more on execution of moves) Didn't complete any routes today, but when trying lane 3 blue I could tell I was making an effort to twist, flag, lay back, and watch where my body faced. As for lane 6 red, I should have high stepped the loose tile as well.... argh leave it for next time.

Early in the morning it was raining, so I was half praying it would stop somewhere.. argh the most we would climb on wet wall lor~ (that reminds me of the ClimbAsia shirt that has a wet floor sign saying "Caution! Wet Wall") The jugs were filled with water as expected, so we somehow helped to clear the water out. (I was climbing lane 3 red but dunno why I cleared the green jugs as well...) Oh dunno why Alex's mood not that good, water jug? Work? Wee Li? (horrors! triple W!) So the both of us ended kinda early, leaving Nicholl and Yinhui there..

Very funny leh, Yinhui brought his friends along, but didn't introduce them or something, then somemore he was too absorbed in his own climbing and kind of neglected them. So I actually went over and encouraged them to climb. (belayers are rare assets hor~!) It would be bad if their first climbing experience is a bad one...

More funny things~! I was hanging on lane 3 and told Alex to lower me.. then the usual suaning occurs.. hahaha! He asked Kelly whether to let me down or not and she actually said no!! Oh Kelly is a NUS alumnus and national climber =) Then before Alex and I went off, Bernard asked if my Osprey backpack is new or not... he said it looks quite new leh and wiped his palm on it!! Haha he said must season it, then I joked if he wants to chalk it as well~ Dunno why, normally I would have shown the black face if someone does that to my beloved bag, but maybe I'm more relaxed when with climbers... or... I have learned to let go?

Someone is learning.



3 Comments:

  • eh.. reading wad happens on your saturdays hor.. very interesting leh..

    if only here as happening then shiok shiok liaoz.. kekeke..

    By Blogger DJ Niwde, at 10/15/2005 05:53:00 PM  

  • please... you are there to study, not to shiok shiok..

    anyway you still drink more than i do, so don't complain.

    By Blogger chillycraps, at 10/16/2005 10:18:00 AM  

  • wait wait wait.. i'm here to study.. but also can relac a bit right? hahaha.. nobody can study 24 hours a day, 7 days a week one lor.. hahaha..

    and well.. drinkin doesn't say anything la.. juz drink to keep warm lor.. hahaha..

    By Blogger DJ Niwde, at 10/16/2005 12:08:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



 
eXTReMe Tracker