>Home

Sunday, October 16, 2005

when abstinence backfired

It was not the first time.
It was not a wet dream. C'mon I can tell if my underwear is wet or not.
It was horrible. How can someone make up for the scene when he has never seen the real thing. Just like how kids react to Ultraman's monsters.

Why must I have sex dream again.... (hey I can't control what kind of dreams to have, can I?)
It MUST be Stephanie's blog... she wrote an erotic story in her blog.
It MUST be Sociology lecture... Dr Leong talked about premarrital sex, extramarrital sex, abstinence.

Abstinence. Why? Why do we abstain?
Because God told us to? I am not a believer, so out. X
Because I want to reserve it for my wife? I don't even know if I will have a wife, so out. X
Because my lover will appreciate it if I'm a ? I don't have a lover, so out. X
Because I think premarrital sex is wrong? Then so many people are already wrong, so out. X
Because I like being a dinosaur? Dinosaurs are extinct, paradox here, the correct term is "endangered species", so out. X
Because I can't find a bottle opener. Errr..... with a little $$ you can always find one, so out. X

The whole entry is crap, only the seventh and last sentence are true.



7 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



 
eXTReMe Tracker