>Home

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

忘记你我"抓"不到...

I just can't help feeling more and more disheartened with the Climbing Sub-Club.
It's not the club, it's the people. It's not everyone, just one.

Kelvin planned to set up the Entreprise wall to let everyone do some vertical climbing, then in a pissing-off manner Jensen said to me in chinese, "you so powerful, lead climb lah"

What the hell!! I feel so insulted. Yes Jensen was the one who said lead climb is bo liao. C'mon, if no one lead-climbs up, then who is going to put the rope up? He doesn't know how to lead-climb then say lah! He doesn't like vertical climbing then say lah!! Maybe I've done too much trying to convince them vertical climbing is fun. But why pop this kind of cold sarcastic remarks??

Among our clique I dislike him the most. YES! I used the word "dislike", I thought I love the whole world but it doesn't seem to be the case. Last night I left early cos there were family friends from HK paying a visit to my home. At least last night I didn't have to share the bus ride home with Jensen.

Maybe I should superglue up my lips the next time I go bouldering, or like what Edwin said, skip for a few weeks.

Grwwwlll..... why make me hate the club just because of one person??



4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



 
eXTReMe Tracker