>Home

Friday, October 21, 2005

betrayal...

Let me state my stand clear: I HATE betrayal of any form!

Yes it may seem a small tiny weenie thing, but I'm feeling pissed off NOW cos my lecture clique play punk and now I have no one to have lunch with.

I know it is unspoken, no one made an agreement that says must wait for everyone to have lunch, no one signed a contract that says cannot eat before another guy's tutorial ended.....

Yes NO ONE said anything! It must be me foolish enough to buy that tale, me foolish enough to sacrifice my time to book seats at the canteen (other days), and now just cos they are hungry they ate while I was at my tutorial.....

Now, who should I trust?? Why am I always sacrificing myself for people who ain't worthy of it?? Should I show my black face later when we meet again for Physics lecture??

Grwwwlll... YES I'm a super grudge-bearing person, so don't do anything stupid to me!



6 Comments:

  • You should have lunch with IPC as we keep asking you too, but you always turn us down.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/21/2005 12:54:00 PM  

  • Pakistani fasting, how to eat??

    I don't feel good eating in front of a fasting person....

    By Blogger chillycraps, at 10/21/2005 01:16:00 PM  

  • if it was me, i'd probably be pissed off as well, but surely, there's no need to be this angry? u muz b feeling really upset that they didn't wait for u..wah, u even bring the word trust in le... remember never assume that things will be the way they are, there are always exceptions. expect nothing and everything, u won't feel so pissed in future if it happens again... anyway they had their rights, juz dun tink too much and get urself pissed off then kill more cells only... i juz learnt that like, now... i tink i fell sick because I'm so pissed off... haha.. cheer up yar! (boy, aren't i talking religious?!)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/21/2005 02:45:00 PM  

  • haha thx tstar~!
    I'm ok now after seeing them in lecture, not pissed anymore, actually I joked it off~

    I always tell my frens assumption makes the ASS out of U and ME, but sometimes we just can't help assuming things as the status quo.

    Ooi get well soon tstar!

    *****CASE CLOSED*****

    By Blogger chillycraps, at 10/21/2005 04:54:00 PM  

  • "I joked it off~"

    Did you make a typo error? ;)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/21/2005 07:28:00 PM  

  • someone being nasty here, how I wish Stephanie can give him a slap..

    By Blogger chillycraps, at 10/22/2005 04:35:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



 
eXTReMe Tracker