>Home

Friday, January 27, 2006

school day before new year

Do you remember when we were in primary/secondary school, the last school day before Chinese New Year we could wear our home clothes to school? And now... we are like going to school everyday in home clothes.... -_-"

Actually what is the rationale behind letting pupils/students come to school in home clothes before the festivals? An opportunity for them to relax? Or a chance to show off their clothes? Come to think of it, do they wear their new clothes to school? If that is the case, then the clothes won't be new anymore when new year comes! I for one didn't wear new clothes to school...

Oh I still remember it was quite silly, 'cos the school made us tuck in our shirt... well if you impose those rules, then we might as well don't wear home clothes to school, and switch back to school uniform (which could have been boring anyway)

Do any of you miss your school uniform?



2 Comments:

  • I do! I miss my school uniform! don't have to think about what to wear to school everyday... all my uniforms are still in my cupboard! shld go and frame them up or smthing.. haha..

    By Blogger tstar, at 1/27/2006 04:56:00 PM  

  • not really.. but went back to my secondary school today.. and saw how slack they're dressed... was shakin my head man.. haiz.. sianz..

    By Blogger DJ Niwde, at 1/27/2006 08:42:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



 
eXTReMe Tracker