>Home

Monday, January 23, 2006

when small things blew big

(actually I was deciding whether I should write about it since I'm feeling fine now, but for record purpose, I shall write it down)

Yesterday morning my brother and I were busy doing tutorials and schoolwork. I have this bad habit of hopping around when doing homework, so after each question I would bounce out to the kitchen to take a sip.

So there was this time I walked to the kitchen and my mother told me, "Don't play already, go and clean the furniture (for part 2 of spring cleaning. Part 1 was last week) Whole day stay in the room for what?" So I told her I wasn't playing, in fact I was doing homework. So my brother couldn't take it too and came out saying "Both of us studying then you say we playing..." etc etc. Could smell a bit of gunpowder so I quickly tried to quiet both of them, grabbed a pail and started to do the cleaning.

Then during lunch we were talking about something, then out of no where dragged to my climbing, and my mother insisted that I made a particular comment, which I am sure I didn't say. I really hate it when people malign me and put words into my mouth, and I could feel the heat radiating from my body. It is rare that I blow, but when I blow it is dunno how many times of Hiroshima + Nagasaki combined. I was clearing up the table when one plate slipped a little cos it was oily, and my mother said I not happy. Wow that really got me! I was like thinking why doesn't my mother speak reasons at all? My brother was sitting there with a smile on his lips. I don't blame him, he just couldn't help either side.

Anyway I blow up big, I recover quick. I'm a happy boy now.



6 Comments:

  • same thing always happen to me.. i just dun understand y..

    oh well.. just simmer down.. (as I can see) you have become a happy boy already.. hahaha..

    cheers!! oh ya!! got a coffee i wanna recommend u.. see when i pass to u.. it's coconut flavoured coffee!!

    By Blogger DJ Niwde, at 1/23/2006 05:42:00 PM  

  • coconut flavoured?!?!?!

    I think I tried tongkat ali's before... still prefer original coffee.

    Oh maybe I'll be surprised.

    By Blogger chillycraps, at 1/23/2006 06:19:00 PM  

  • haha.. all the way from hainan island la..

    tongkat ali.. hmm.. tat one makes you stand right?? hehehe.. does it have effect on you??

    but i must say the coconut coffee is pretty interesting..

    By Blogger DJ Niwde, at 1/24/2006 12:45:00 AM  

  • oh.. will pass it to u the next time we meet up la.. hehehe..

    how many packets you want??

    By Blogger DJ Niwde, at 1/24/2006 12:46:00 AM  

  • appreciated, but it's okay lah.

    By Blogger chillycraps, at 1/24/2006 07:42:00 AM  

  • never mind la.. got too many liaoz.. hahaha..

    let me know.. then i pass u lor..

    By Blogger DJ Niwde, at 1/24/2006 03:52:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



 
eXTReMe Tracker