>Home

Thursday, January 19, 2006

lack coffee, need coffee

Have been feeling quite tired easily, it is like I can sleep quite sweetly during bus journey. This is so unlike me. Last Tuesday I just collapsed on my bed at 8pm.

Must be coffee. Haven't touched coffee for quite a while, too busy to even think of it.

I thought Milo could help, but on the very day which I dropped dead, I drank Milo in the afternoon. Wrong medicine. By the way when is the Milo truck coming to town?? It's the only reason for me to drag my lazy body across Kent Ridge Crescent.



5 Comments:

  • milo!!! milo has too much sugar.. and it will make me sleepy..

    milo is a no-no when it comes to wakin me up..

    By Blogger DJ Niwde, at 1/19/2006 05:14:00 PM  

  • how come on TV the Milo team always win every sports?

    By Blogger chillycraps, at 1/19/2006 05:39:00 PM  

  • er...
    exactly the reason u stated. coz it's an advertisement on TV?!
    i used to drink milo lor, i dun see myself becoming sportier...
    drink milo can wake up de meh.. it's a nice comfort drink.. to sleep.. hehz..

    By Blogger tstar, at 1/19/2006 10:57:00 PM  

  • they say Milo "bring(s) out the champion in you" leh... champion in sleeping?

    they should be voted the best sportsmen of all time... TV only see them win all the time.

    By Blogger chillycraps, at 1/19/2006 11:25:00 PM  

  • no la.. when u drink milo.. during sports.. really push the adrenalin.. serious.. not joking.. tat's y everytime.. got sports meet or swimming carnival.. sure have milo truck one.. replenishes your energy.. no joke.. hehehe..

    By Blogger DJ Niwde, at 1/20/2006 03:45:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



 
eXTReMe Tracker