>Home

Sunday, January 15, 2006

nicholl's birthday

It was Nicholl's birthday yesterday! At first when Kai Sing told me I couldn't quite believe it, and I told KS that Nicholl has birthday 365 days of the year. Later I comfirmed it with Nicholl herself. She was quite shocked that I knew it was her birthday.

So we went to Ajisen Ramen at Junction 8. Hoho my first time eating at Ajisen, so mountain pig right? Even Meder the Kyrgyz has Ajisen membership card! -_-" It was Meder's treat cos he promised to treat me lunch if I made it to the top of red inclined, and he refused my share of treating Nicholl for birthday. Thanks Meder~!

Hmm I ordered toro toro ramen cos the name sounds cute, and baby octopus, which we had quite an interesting discussion on whether it is cruel/inhumane to eat baby octopus. Err it's a food web, what can I do? I believe that there is no class difference as long as we are all animals.

So over mouthfuls of ramen the 3 of us continued talking about the climb, and we all sweated buckets! I thought it was only me who have sweaty palms the moment I think of climbing, but turned out we all have sweaty palms. Nicholl even said she has sweaty feet. Haha!

We were planning to have a hotplate dinner at Nicholl's place next Sunday, and were finalising the number when the 2 of them wanted to ask Stephanie along. Ermm their reason was to just bring friends along, but I think there is more to it. Try something funny and I will repay it on the belay end.



5 Comments:

  • Imagine biting into a baby octopus and the brain seeps out into your mouth.
    Gross lor! I can't even bring myself to bite off one of the legs..
    Feels like I'm eating a baby alien... It looks grossly like one...

    By Blogger tstar, at 1/16/2006 01:43:00 AM  

  • Octopus? Brain?
    How about prawn's head?

    You guys are really thinking too much, what's the difference in killing the octopus and eating the whole body, and killing the octopus and dumping the head??

    Haha baby alien... you watch too much Mars Attack...

    By Blogger chillycraps, at 1/16/2006 08:40:00 AM  

  • but seriously, octopus does look a bit like alien.. hahaha.. big head..

    maybe they're really aliens sent down to earth to monitor us?? and in turn we eat them?? hahahaha..

    By Blogger DJ Niwde, at 1/16/2006 10:34:00 AM  

  • got difference! at least it won't look like a baby alien and maybe only THEN i can even put it in my mouth...
    it really looks like an alien mahz...

    By Blogger tstar, at 1/16/2006 10:35:00 AM  

  • anyway the sauce was so thick that I couldn't even tell it was octopus that I was taking with my chopsticks...

    By Blogger chillycraps, at 1/16/2006 03:30:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



 
eXTReMe Tracker