>Home

Thursday, January 26, 2006

bittersweet memories



Actually wanted to post Will you still love me tomorrow, quite like that song, but I've posted it here before, so...
Anyway Stephanie bought me a box of DARS bitter chocolate (so funny, I bought her DARS milk chocolate, she bought me DARS bitter chocolate), and after our little chat that night, it reminds me of the words "bittersweet memories" in the song I will always love you.

Does it remind me of the bitterness?
Or is it telling me that after the bitterness there is sweetness inside?

But it just gave me the energy to go on when the lecture got boring, or when I just needed the extra boost during Electical Engineering lab session... (so proud of myself to finish the experiment early)

Anyway this is the original I will always love you by Dolly Parton. Usually we hear the one is by Whitney Houston.

If I should stay,
I would only be in your way.
So I'll go, but I know
I'll think of you ev'ry step of the way.

And I will always love you.
I will always love you.
You, my darling you. Hmmm.

Bittersweet memories
that is all I'm taking with me.
So, goodbye. Please, don't cry.
We both know I'm not what you, you need.

And I will always love you.
I will always love you.

I hope life treats you kind
And I hope you have all you've dreamed of.
And I wish to you, joy and happiness.
But above all this, I wish you love.

And I will always love you.
I will always love you.
I will always love you.
I will always love you.
I will always love you.
I, I will always love you.

You, darling, I love you.
Ooh, I'll always, I'll always love you.

Thanks for the chocolate, Stephanie!! We WILL share the bitterness... together! (we did, didn't we?)



1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



 
eXTReMe Tracker