>Home

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

who misfed the photocopy machine?

Printing has pissed me off again. Last Monday it was printer at Computer Centre, now it's photocopy machine at Yusof Ishak House.

Just now I was at Yusof Ishak House's printing shop to print the lecture notes that Wei Chuan has lent me. It was quite crowded there, and one girl was using 2 machines at one go, while the printing shop lady was hogging onto a free machine with some documents. (I got a morning greeting of "hello" from her. Please lor, the cashcard wasn't inside, means it is available for use what) So anyway, this girl offered to let me use one of the machine she was using, quite nice of her.

I tried to use the autofeeder since the lecture notes are double-sided. Dunno why that darn machine just keep on having misfed. So I gave up and decided to print them one-sided.

How many cents did I waste? Rage is priceless.



3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



 
eXTReMe Tracker