>Home

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

don't set it ablaze

(was drafting this on the bus this morning. interesting)

Why must we be answerable to people for who/what/when/where/how/why we like?? Can't we just like each other the way we want it? Why must people be the burden that weighs us down?

Was care and concern or pure kaypohness your intention when you asked her whether she is attached? Can you give her a break? It just doesn't help her at all when you bug her... I'm not blaming you all, in fact I'm the root of the problem, but it is like I put the flammable material while you throw in the lighted matchstick. A piece of paper won't light up if noone lights it up.

She loves you all, so don't hurt her, ok? To answer all of you, I'm not attached.



4 Comments:

  • No no no...
    It's more of being answerable to myself than to those who ask me. Majority of those who ask me are my friends and in a way because they care about me so I'm answerable to them as well. It's that small minority who are kaypoh and ask and irritate me, but then it isn't their fault either. The image that we portray isn't exactly clear either, so they will ask, right?
    SEE! Your last sentence just proved my point! Action not equals fact.

    By Blogger tstar, at 1/25/2006 10:57:00 AM  

  • well yeah, in a way we are responsible for our own well-being to answer to people who care us. Just like in traditinal Chinese values, if we hurt our body we are not showing respect to our parents who groom us.

    My last sentence didn't say anything what... didn't see action...

    Oh but I'm still wooing Stephanie!

    By Blogger chillycraps, at 1/25/2006 11:24:00 AM  

  • woohoo!!! brave comment!! hehehe..

    jiayou!!!

    By Blogger DJ Niwde, at 1/25/2006 04:29:00 PM  

  • i'm brave in blogosphere, but cowardice in real world. =S

    By Blogger chillycraps, at 1/27/2006 08:44:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



 
eXTReMe Tracker