>Home

Saturday, December 31, 2005

did they say cors sucks?

I was looking at my tracker report then I saw something interesting... people were searching on "CORS sucks nus" in Yahoo!

Really seriously, it may not be the perfect system, but it is the best that we can have at the moment. Look at NTU, first come first serve how to fight???

Anyway feeling a bit sad now cos I got outbidded. Stupid me didn't keep track of the bidding situation, I placed 1 bid, then ended up the next minimum bid was 101 and the highest bid was 1492, all within the column for year one leh!! Wah lao year one already so desperate... so determined to get that darn module meh?

Think for Round 1B I must watch it like people watch stock market. If the system shortchanged you, then shortchange back the system.



4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



 
eXTReMe Tracker