>Home

Thursday, December 29, 2005

changing style

Ermm do you guys think I should change the header of my blog? I feel the chilli and the crab looks quite boring.... I already have something in mind, but just not sure whether I should keep the current style or not.

Anyway I thought I should change my desktop wallpaper as well. This is the one that I have been using for.... this year? At least for Semester 1.

Then I thought a little encouragement could stir me on to work harder for the new semester....

Looks a bit too hardcore. Maybe I should try one with Che Guevana as well. Anyway the Chinese words means victory to every battle. Depends on how you look at it, you can always see disadvantage to your advantage, so every battle can be a victory. Now that I explain it this way, doesn't sound encouraging anymore... ok back to the cup of coffee.



10 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



 
eXTReMe Tracker