>Home

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

christmas in malaysia

In case you were wondering why there were no entries for 25th and 26th, I was in Malaysia with my mother and brother. My mother wanted to spend the long weekend somewhere, so "When Caesar says 'do this,' it is perform'd" (Julius Caesar, Act One Scene 2)

The "fun" started at Second Link. The ICA staff looked at me for quite long... think I was having that zuai smile on my face, then he asked for my IC number. Weird, do I really look so different from the passport photo? Or do I look like some wanted person?

Don't want to bore you with details. So we went to Putrajayam which is where the Malaysian Prime Minister's office is. Of course we didn't go into his office, but just the compound. Big bulidings, but quite hot, think cos it was still new, so the trees haven't grown up. Then went to Klang, and that night went to Selangor Firefly Park. Quite interesting to see so many fireflies, and the trees really looked like Christmas trees with the firefly lighting up in synchronisation. (my brother said one, I still don't believe they glow at the same frequency) That night after everything the 3 of us went off on our own hunting for Klang bak ku teh, and yup we had some very thick bak ku teh at a stall called Restoran Chow Kiat. It was 11pm and the streets were quite dark and empty... scary for a country with high crime rate.

So the next day we went to Malacca. The tour guide was quite slack, didn't bring us to the historical sites but instead brought us to shopping centre. Anyway the 3 of us wandered off on our own to visit the church and the old red houses. My mother and brother went there before, so actually they only want to bring me there. Had some nice Malacca cendol, saw some loud Hong Kong tourists...
Think that's about all that I want to say about the trip. Oh, the people in the same tour sucks. Pardon my language, but I'm really not happy with them. Their kids were quite naughty, I was really gritting my teeth and holding back my middle finger... it is like there was this mainlander Chinese family, their boy was like jumping around, climbing around in the coach. How I wish the bus just bumped up and he should hit his head. Then there were some selfish people as well, during the firefly river ride I tried to be nice and make way, they took the bloody opportunity and took my place.

My whole life why must I be the one sacrificing?? I always don't know why... but since it was a holiday trip and if it could make everyone happy.... but still, why must I be unhappy so that others can stay happy? yeah yeah good karma priceless my ass.



2 Comments:

  • wa lau.. never tell me u gg to malaysia also.. selangor ah? wah.. tat's pretty far away leh.. hahaha..

    i was in KL and Genting.. think a lot of people are away during this period.. hahaha..

    By Blogger DJ Niwde, at 12/28/2005 11:10:00 PM  

  • err.. actually KL is in Selangor...

    I followed package tour, told u also no use... unless next time your Cefiro can squeeze my family lah.

    By Blogger chillycraps, at 12/29/2005 09:31:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



 
eXTReMe Tracker