>Home

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Lunchbox: Mistletoe Rock

(sorry, cos blogger hanged just now, so this is the second time I'm writing)
Went to Lunchbox concert at Esplanade with Stephanie today. Think that's my fourth Lunchbox. Today's concert was by Randolf Arriola and Danny Loong with rock, jazz and blues. As before, the concert hall was quite packed, this time round with more kids than previous ones since it is school holiday, but it is still largely dominated by office people. (lunch break is so long?)

We went in just in time the emcee was introducing the band. I thought Randolf looked like Kumar! -_-" Somehow I prefer the previous Lunchbox concerts by Timmy and Walking on Water, maybe cos they played more familar pieces, so there is a common frequency with me. Something like resonance. Maybe it is just me, the only pieces I could recognise were the Christmas songs =P

(sorry, too tired for part 2 of the date, stupid CORS bidding drained my energy)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



 
eXTReMe Tracker