>Home

Thursday, December 22, 2005

from anger to humour

This morning after breakfast, as usual I washed the dishes. My mother was about to go to the market, but she said she needed me to go with her to carry some stuffs (chicken, pork... for the offerings) Then my brother told me to go, but I was washing the dishes, how to go?? (cos the market would be quite crowded today since it is 冬至 today, so many people would want to buy things as offerings) I asked my brother to go help mother, but he said he needed to go to school. So in the end I went with my mother after I had finished washing the dishes.

Ermm... firstly, my brother could have done the washing and I could go to the market early. He didn't, he was busy reading newspaper. I told him "you think I can split myself?" Maybe it's a good idea to clone myself, then my twin can do all the dirty stuffs, get scolding, etc, while I enjoy life.

Oh, I didn't lose my cool, in fact I think my brother felt taken aback by my comment.



3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



 
eXTReMe Tracker