>Home

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

prelude to sad things

Woke up at 6am this morning and went to do some reading. Think the morning air was cool and I was only wearing shorts and singlet, my nose started sniffing.

Now I realise the running nose was an anticipation to the sad things later on.

I was supposed to meet up with Stephanie to get the concert tickets from her. Before that we chatted a bit on MSN. She hinted something bad in the chat, but refused to say it. I have the slightest feeling that she was afraid I would change my mind and decide not to go to the concert, that's why she didn't want to tell me in the chat. Very slight, in the order of ten to the power of negative infinity. Trying to convince myself that she is not that kind of person, albeit this is a material world.

So we met outside AJC, our alma mater. Did the transaction, I handed over the money, she handed over the tickets. Cos she had to go to town to meet her friends, so I walked her to Ang Mo Kio MRT Station. Along the way we chatted a little, she still didn't want to tell me what the bad thing was, but it was along the line of rejection. She nodded her head just before going through the gate.

Sigh.

Alrite, I'm not her type. Sorry to have wasted her time. Think now she can answer her own question as to why I am single. That reminds me of a funny scenario: a promoter is selling a product. A shopper stops by. Shopper knows he will never buy that product. Out of curiosity shopper asks promoter, "why does no one want to buy your product?" Promoter may answer either "(angrily) because people like you don't buy it" or "(begging) because no one gives the product a chance". However shopper has given the product a try and knows it sucks, so why would he want to buy it?

Now, in case you guys are rallying your angry mob, please calm down.
Merry Christmas. =P



6 Comments:

  • dun worry la.. u will find your true love someday..

    just chill and relax.. hahaha..

    alright.. if u need a shoulder to cry on.. think got lots of people to lend u their shoulders.. hahaha.. but we're nto gay.. to clarify..

    By Blogger DJ Niwde, at 12/20/2005 11:33:00 PM  

  • gay=happy.

    By Blogger chillycraps, at 12/21/2005 07:45:00 AM  

  • heh! be patient. its jus tt the right one has not come along yet...it will come soon enough. no worries yea.

    By Blogger mybabybunny, at 12/21/2005 11:58:00 AM  

  • haha thanks for dropping by, enchanteur!!

    Just picked up reading my taoist book this morning, looks like the world isn't that grey afterall. (i mean even if it is grey, so what)

    By Blogger chillycraps, at 12/21/2005 01:38:00 PM  

  • wad taoist book u have?? got buddhist book also not?

    i wanna try to read finish all the different religion books.. hahahaha.. taoism.. buddhism.. christianity.. hehehe.. gain more knowledge on the different religion..

    By Blogger DJ Niwde, at 12/21/2005 02:58:00 PM  

  • mine are mostly philosophy books, don't think they fall under category of religion.

    By Blogger chillycraps, at 12/21/2005 03:16:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



 
eXTReMe Tracker