>Home

Monday, December 19, 2005

freaky coffee dream

I had a very freaky dream last night, not sure whether to classify it as nightmare, but it was really freaky.

I was in a developing country, not sure it was China or Malaysia. I walked pass a factory. It was fenced up and had a guard post at the entrance. I climbed over the fence, gave the security guard a stuck-up look, and walked into the building. I stole a packet of 3-in-1 coffee and took my leave. (I think it was the Capparoma low fat coffee, the brand that we see advertising on taxi.) Ok so the moment I climbed back out from the compound, I heard a siren, and suddenly soldiers with dogs came rushing out from the factory. I ran to a nearby park, dumped the pack of coffee somewhere to retrieve later, then I sat on a bench, trying to act like any other passers-by. Somehow I found myself surrounded by 20-30 soldiers, each with a german shepherd. I slowly stood up, walked away, with the circle of soldiers moving with me at the centre of the circle. Something like in kungfu movies. Ok the rest I can't remember anymore.

Why do I have such freaky dream? 1) I don't like China and Malaysia. 2) I won't buy Capparoma. 3) I will surely be captured in such an entrapment. 4) fetish for soldiers.

So in a way, dreams reflect what you think in real life, and what you wish you can do in real life.
Still freaky.



2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



 
eXTReMe Tracker