>Home

Thursday, December 15, 2005

thursday reflection

This is a random entry. I don't usually post random entry, but this is a random entry.

Early in the morning Alex disturbed me on MSN about me and tstar. I think he must be stressed out with work, so I don't mind letting him tease. In the afternoon, scrubbed the stoves and washed the blinds. I realised the flame wasn't as strong, so decided to clean the stove head. Discovered there was lots of dust in the pipe, so must have obstructed the gas outflow. After cleaning it seemed to have improved a lot. Washed the blinds in the toilet... didn't know it would be such a troublesome task cos the blinds really have no backbone! Spray spray scrub scrub... blah blah blah...

Stephanie went to see the doctor about her knees. Feel guilty to ask her out that day knowing that her knees have problem. Oh she asked the doctor about stress fracture as well. Sigh, she actually asked on my behalf, but I knew there is nothing I can do but to let it heal on its own (which will take forever). But thanks.

Feeling kind of lost right now. Tomorrow there is AJC ODAC gathering. Now I don't really feel like going. SQ is in Hong Kong, Janan is having lesson, Wei Guang hasn't reply, so it will be quite weird of me to go. I'm not that close to my batch of ODACians. My fault. Oh my Primary 6 classmates are having gathering tomorrow as well.

Nikki just MSNed me asking me how much Seiko watches cost. I dunno. Very funny, she likes to ask me this kind of miscellaneous things. Somemore I'm in Singapore, so things would cost differently in Hong Kong. Anyway I'm happy with my Victorinox watch, so why bother looking at other watches. But somehow some people married already still want to look at other women... doesn't make sense right?

End of crap.



5 Comments:

  • guess wad.. i just dislocated my left shoulder last night.. and i popped it back into place by myself.. crappy sia.. can see the whole shoulder jut out from the bone.. down grade down grade!!!

    By Blogger DJ Niwde, at 12/16/2005 01:51:00 AM  

  • wah you horrible freak...

    By Blogger chillycraps, at 12/16/2005 08:18:00 AM  

  • wad horrible freak..

    i also dun want lor.. but well things do happen.. even if i didn't dislocate my shoulder.. i also cannot go climbing.. still sick.. haiz.. sianz man.. next appointment with u all will be on the 7th jan liaoz.. the next two weeks.. will be.. one week in m'sia.. then on the 31st.. countdown party.. working as crew..

    By Blogger DJ Niwde, at 12/16/2005 11:05:00 PM  

  • wah... sick also so hardworking..
    must rest leh.

    By Blogger chillycraps, at 12/17/2005 06:50:00 AM  

  • wad to do.. when u have your own company. wanna have mc also cannot.. haiz.. but anyway.. it's all about passion..

    By Blogger DJ Niwde, at 12/17/2005 06:25:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



 
eXTReMe Tracker