>Home

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

movie with stepmother

"Will u watch Perhaps Love with me Tomolo at tampines and hav lunch before tat as well?"

That's so sweet! Yup Stephanie asked me out~ Actually I wanted to ask her to climbing, but she really seemed to freak out, so decided not to force her to climb. Then she was thinking of asking me to the zoo, but then... somehow, seemed weird. So, according to her, the simplest thing: watch movie.


When I met up with Stephanie at Tampines Bus Interchange, she gave me one big surprise: Kit Kat Cappuccino! So that's the "valid reason" she was talking about for wanting to ask me out last Friday. Think she remembered the look on my face when we went to NTUC last week and told her about the Kit Kat... Thanks Stephanie!!

So we bought the tickets and had lunch at food court. It was very cute when she asked me to help her eat some of her chicken meat. There was a bit of time before the movie started so we walked around in Tampines Mall. Went to Times Bookshop and Toysrus -_-"

We watched Perhaps Love, and the title...hmm.. seems to have implication. Somehow the sound track was quite lousy, could hear distortion, and the sound proof wasn't that good too, I could hear sound from the next cinema. No wonder Rockey can list out which cinema is good and which is bad. Oh I ate the Kit Kat inside the cinema (although no outside food) and it was too sweet to handle.

On the whole today's date is better than our first one, cos we really had something to talk about today. Come to think of it, if I am to sit and look at my own family members for 2 hours I would be bored too. I went a bit overboard today. I kept holding on to her slingbag when we walked around the malls, but I couldn't help liking the feeling of our arms rubbing against each other. Sounds so pervert... Oh and I feel quite cheapo now, I should have bought the chocolate we saw at the basement stall. Dunno leh, I just feel that I haven't done a single thing that a guy should do, ie buy chocolate and ask girl out. In fact she has been doing those to me.

Talking about equality of sexes...



4 Comments:

  • and u call this entry long...?! haha... then mine is super long liao...
    plus u mentioned tat kit-kat more than once, of course can remem...

    yar hor, why am i the one doing all these stuff.. isit coz of my excess male hormones?! hehz..

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/14/2005 03:00:00 PM  

  • I harp on things quite often, so..
    Ermm... I appreciate the kit kat a lot, but I think I pointed to you that one was Cafe Latte.. =P

    but still COFFEE right?? hahaha

    why suddenly the male hormones come out...

    By Blogger chillycraps, at 12/14/2005 04:41:00 PM  

  • hahaha..

    think i'm not really suited to comment here.. hehee..

    but well.. chow.. u should take initiative ma.. hehehe..

    By Blogger DJ Niwde, at 12/14/2005 10:51:00 PM  

  • Perhaps Love it is...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/14/2005 11:30:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



 
eXTReMe Tracker