>Home

Monday, December 12, 2005

crow nest

There are a few crow nests on the tree behind my block. I think cos my mother has been saying "lay egg" so much that the crows really laid eggs and now it's hatched! I'm not sure of the number, but I can see a little creature in the nest opening its pink mouth whenever the big ones return with food.

I'm the only one in the house who didn't make a noise about it. My brother wants to notify the authority to clear away the nest, so he tried to snap photos of the nest plus the baby. Somehow the baby only shows its head when its parents are home, and somehow the parents are quite sensitive to the camera(or my brother). I think like all animals, the sensitivity and alertness increase when there is a newborn. So we didn't manage to snap any first photo for the baby.

The funny thing is, when I look, the big crows will stay put in the nest, so I can enjoy the view of the baby. But when it's my brother or my mother, they will fly away and look over from the roof of nearby blocks, then the baby will be out of sight inside the nest. The only reason I can think of is I always lean out of the window to look at the neighbourhood, so all the birdies are used to seeing me.

I don't quite understand why do people hate crows. It is not their fault to have black feathers, and the sound they make is basically, their voice! I do feel that some human beings are far more noisier than the crows. So do we use shotgun to shoot at noisy people?



7 Comments:

  • There is an islamic fable on why humans hate crows...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/12/2005 12:18:00 PM  

  • is it? that sounds interesting...
    but is it some religious guideline as well??

    By Blogger chillycraps, at 12/12/2005 02:52:00 PM  

  • Nope.. i dont see any moral behind the story. But its too bad, I forgot the story anyway..

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/12/2005 05:55:00 PM  

  • wei.. crows can also attack people lor.. and they're very nasty when they attack..

    i got attacked once and i will never forget that experience.. hahaha..

    By Blogger DJ Niwde, at 12/12/2005 06:12:00 PM  

  • what did u do to them??

    actually I won't be surprised if pigeon attack you also... =)

    By Blogger chillycraps, at 12/12/2005 07:59:00 PM  

  • huh?? no la. they saw me with a bag of potato wedges.. that was when i was still in secondary school..

    aiyo.. that experience hor.. really bad.. continuous attack till i swing my bag the the crows.. then they stopped.. jialat man..

    By Blogger DJ Niwde, at 12/14/2005 10:47:00 PM  

  • please lor, if you show a nude photo in front of a man, he also will have biological reaction one lor!!

    same what.. birds got turned on by food.

    By Blogger chillycraps, at 12/15/2005 08:17:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



 
eXTReMe Tracker