>Home

Friday, December 09, 2005

at last, annoyed

So far, my Friday doesn't seem that brilliant.

Woke up at 6am with a headache. I don't see the point of rolling about on the bed, so decided to get up and did some reading. I'm reading some Chinese self-improvement books, but somehow the book is getting abstract and the information just couldn't get into my stupid brain. I found myself going through the motion of reading the Chinese words line by line. Maybe it's time to change to a new book.

Chatted with Stephanie till lunch time. Wow congrats to me, I felt annoyed by her for the first time. Sound a little sadistic, but yes I'm a bit glad, that should dilute away some blind affection from me. Actually it was just me being petty and immature. Yesterday she asked if I'm free this afternoon, but today she seemed less enthusiastic about it. Even for mood there is a footer that says "correct as of (date)".

Perhaps she didn't want to go out cos I was having a headache. But then when I was away for lunch, she messaged something like I could have asked her out for lunch... ermm... which was meant for me to see after I was back from lunch. I really don't like this. Why couldn't she just say it upfront? I don't play guess guess game with my friends. SORRY.

Kind of silly of me to drill on such details in everything. Well well... so what I have done so far today was explained to some kids on the forum why a .338 Lapua Magnum munition is better than 7.62 NATO. Haiz, hope I will enjoy tonight's gathering, but I'm used to screwing my day, so what's the big deal.



3 Comments:

  • I don't know whether to be irritated by you, by myself or be extremely glad. Well, at least somebody's annoyed.
    But now I FINALLY see what you were pissed about.

    Firstly I said I'm not free TODAY because you had a headache and I really don't like pulling people out when they are sick, REGARDLESS of what they say. You see, usually when people are sick, their brains are fried. Get it?

    Then later on I said what I said after your lunch thing was because YOU said ur headache wld probably go away after a walk and somehow I got the impression that we were going out, which was why I typed whatever it is that I typed when you said you were going to have lunch. (ultra long sentence)

    Anyway it was my fault there, i'm contradicting, yar, sorry about it. SORRY. So it is not guess guess game, it is just a case of misunderstanding. I feel extremely pissed now as I'm typing this. Luckily my day is over.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/09/2005 10:43:00 PM  

  • er.. why do u feel irritated when i'm supposed to be the one?

    you feel pissed cos I felt pissed by you?

    By Blogger chillycraps, at 12/10/2005 08:35:00 AM  

  • i dunno also lehz... hehz.. mayb? *shrugs* maybe i feel irritated by myself more than anything. ppl can get irritated for no particular reason also. irritation spreads...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/10/2005 10:53:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



 
eXTReMe Tracker