>Home

Thursday, December 08, 2005

access denied

How dumb can I be? Stephanie wanted to ask me out for a movie yesterday. This time round is explicit, not like last Saturday's hint hint kind of ask. She said she was super bored, so just wanted to watch movie. Well... I suggested Aeon Flux but she wouldn't make it on time since she hadn't have her lunch (it was 1:30pm) So we sort of dropped the idea of going to cinema. Anyway I don't really like going to cinema.

Then she suggested renting a movie. But we need a place to watch it right? So it's either her place or my place. Then she asked "If I go to your place, can I trust you enough?" "NO!" Ermm... it is important to know what you can control and what you can't. True that there is a lack of self-confidence in me, but if you know you may do bad things, might as well deny yourself the chance to do the bad things. If she comes it would be like a small fish swimming into the mouth of a sperm-whale. Pun intended.
So I started a game of MSN minesweeper with her. First time I used my brains since the end of exam (maybe even longer) I won her twice and felt a bit bad about it, cos she isn't that good in the game and I felt like I was bullying her. Anyway she said she will win me the next time round =)

Then she asked again... wanna rent movie?
Ermm.. no.



9 Comments:

  • Really dumb.
    Dude.. you need to improve your EQ. I know being honest is an inherent quality in you but sometimes being tactful is more respectufl of people's feelings.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/08/2005 01:14:00 PM  

  • then how? just do it and follow what i feel like doing at the moment??

    now that you say it, I feel a bit like being disrespectful to people's feeling....

    By Blogger chillycraps, at 12/08/2005 01:35:00 PM  

  • No, I simply mean... "we shouldnt say everything we think" But then again, I guess in the world of internet and blogging... this philosophy cant hold water.

    I dread to imagine how boring your blog would be if you didnt speak your mind.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/08/2005 02:34:00 PM  

  • wow i thought it is boring enough... ok time to inject more things..

    my measurement is......

    By Blogger chillycraps, at 12/08/2005 02:38:00 PM  

  • heh...if you guys need neutral territory to watch the movie, you can always watch it at my place, i am at work during day and leave my laptop, so yeah, let me know, i can pass you the keys whenever you need :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/09/2005 01:23:00 AM  

  • It's good to avoid temptation. There are always other things to do other than renting movies right? Like going to the lib again? or just take a walk around town?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/09/2005 01:48:00 AM  

  • aiya.. singapore rent movies.. expensive la.. hahaha.. i never rent movies in singapore one.. only in sydney.. hahaha..

    rather go cinema to watch.. ahhaha..

    By Blogger DJ Niwde, at 12/09/2005 02:49:00 AM  

  • meder: nah... neutral territory.. we may end up starting a cross border conflict at YOUR territory, but thanks for the thought!!

    hj: hmm.. ok, but I think watching a movie is the easiest way to kill time.

    dj: it's the people, not the movie..

    By Blogger chillycraps, at 12/09/2005 08:14:00 AM  

  • Yup...i agree it's a good way to kill time.Somemore if it's a good movie,can talk about it later somemore. But well if you know you'll be tempted, then it's better to avoid it when you're in a clear state of mind then try to resist it when you're "blur". Hah...i haven't watched movies for a long time liao!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/11/2005 12:30:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



 
eXTReMe Tracker