>Home

Thursday, December 08, 2005

a piss of my mind

A lot of the times when my mother sees me at home, she would say "Whole day stay at home lay egg is it?" Worse still sometimes she said that to the family friends. The reason I'm at home, er.. no school, can't find work, no one dates me, no outings, don't feel like going out.....

So last night I couldn't quite take it, I talked back. Oh I didn't flare up, I just put it with a taste of humour...

mother: "You whole day stay at home lay egg."
siu hang: "Do you want golden eggs?"
mother: "But you haven't laid golden eggs leh."
siu hang: "You buy Toto also haven't won leh, so why don't you stop buying as well?"
mother: "......"

Sounds outrageous. Oh I don't do it often, once in a blue moon.



3 Comments:

  • Hey that's a good one!!haha...well there's nothing wrong with wanting to stay at home...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/09/2005 01:44:00 AM  

  • but don't feel right talking back...

    sometimes can't help it, should let out some steam if not the pot will explode.

    By Blogger chillycraps, at 12/09/2005 08:15:00 AM  

  • alot of times its not what you say, but how you say it la. Don't know what was the tone you used, so cannot comment. :)

    On the other hand... maybe you just wanna tell her straight that you wanna keep her company and cook for her? I'm sure at some level she will appreciate it even if she doesn't say it.

    By Blogger Alex Wong, at 12/09/2005 08:58:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



 
eXTReMe Tracker