>Home

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

good coffee smile

I was kinda crazy yesterday, surfing the net and looking at coffee websites. Dunno why I just like to visit Japanese brands' sites, maybe cos whenever I go to supermarket and see those Japanese coffee, my heart would be melted. Very tempted to buy, but they ain't cheap. The Drip-on series by Key Coffee is really very tempting, but $6 for 5 packs.

So far what I know is in Singapore you can basically find 3 brands of Japanese coffee, namely Key Coffee, Ueshima Coffee Co (UCC), and Maxim Coffee by Ajinomoto General Food (AGF) If you watch enough Japanese anime you will know that UCC is famous for its canned coffee. Oh not forgetting Pokka, which sort of started the canned coffee revolution in 1972.


I like UCC's slogan a lot. "Good Coffee Smile". Simple yet to the point. Somehow the Japanese seems to take pride in drinking/selling coffee. Wait till I have money then I will get serious about coffee.



1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



 
eXTReMe Tracker