>Home

Sunday, December 18, 2005

unusual patience

Went to Junction 8 with my mother today. Miraculously my mood wasn't that bad, ie I didn't feel annoyed by the shopping. Usually I would feel quite irritated following my mother's hopping around the clothing stores. I think because I'm too tired to feel tired. Still feeling tired from yesterday's climb.

Now don't laugh. We were already buying new year's clothes. Supposedly people are shopping for Christmas, but we were shopping for Chinese New Year. I mean, why waste the opportunity of Christmas sales? It is like if you supply North Korea with nuclear powerplant, they might as well use it for nuclear weapon. Same as selling PS2 to China. (yes, you can use PS2's chip for cruise missile)

I don't usually buy clothes, maybe one piece per year, for Chinese New Year that is. I got myself a B.U.M Equipment T-shirt! The funny thing is, the items on the hangers are cheaper than those on the cart -_-" Unbelievable, but whatever, I got my cheap clothes.

Jansen saw me outside Royal Sporting House. We chatted a bit and I realised he didn't turn up for the rock gym clean up as well. (grin grin) Oh but he is keen for the coming climbing camp this week. Not sure leh, I'm only keen on the Dairy Farm climbing.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



 
eXTReMe Tracker