>Home

Monday, December 19, 2005

passive murder

Feeling very bad right now.

I heard a very loud BANG coming from behind my block, so I went to the kitchen to take a look. I saw crows flying away and a pickup-van having a sign that says "Crow Culling". Under the large tree there were 2 men, one armed with a long barrel gun and was picking up a crow into a plastic bag. Then they went off.

I was the one who emailed to Agri-Food and Veterinary Authority who forwarded my mail to Ministry of the Environment and Water Resources. I thought they would just remove the nest, but....

For a while I couldn't breathe, I feel like I just did some cruel thing.



6 Comments:

  • Well, we all know that every action we make will have consequences. :P

    By Blogger Alex Wong, at 12/19/2005 02:27:00 PM  

  • so is that good or bad?

    By Blogger chillycraps, at 12/19/2005 05:22:00 PM  

  • it's your discretion.. however.. think of it this way.. crows have a very fast breeding rate.. so if u dun remove them.. they might just be irritating you all day long.. and the population might just get more and more.. the culling might be to keep the crows population in check..

    By Blogger DJ Niwde, at 12/19/2005 06:09:00 PM  

  • culling of crows started at e river near my hse not long ago... i remember it was a very early morning when i first heard the first gunshot.. i jumped out of my computer seat and cringed everytime i heard another one of those shots. to me it was just the word "killing" tat popped into my mind. i still can't stand it whenever e gun sounds.
    I don't think this comment will make u feel any better though...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/20/2005 12:25:00 AM  

  • Actually a few crows came back, but i kept quiet from my family.

    They are the ones who told me to inform the authority....

    By Blogger chillycraps, at 12/20/2005 09:45:00 AM  

  • aiya.. nvm la.. as long as the population not as much as before can liaoz.. it's just like stray cats and dogs.. when not in control, they can produce a lot of little cats and dogs.. hahaha..

    By Blogger DJ Niwde, at 12/20/2005 04:55:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



 
eXTReMe Tracker