>Home

Friday, December 23, 2005

christmas present (of another kind)

Not sure if it can be counted, but I'm quite happy with my exam results.

My result release was at 5pm this afternoon, while Hong Jun's was at 3pm, and he had brought his laptop along, so after my shopping we went to Funan MacDonald's to check the result.

Here goes...
Actually I was quite worried that I may fail a module or two, then have to "take-away" next semester. Surprsingly, I got all Bs. (no no no, not BSc.. is plural for B). How should I say... recently I read an article from a Taoist book, it goes something like a beggar's best meal could be a millionaire's rubbish. So... er maybe you wouldn't spare an extra look at my result, but I'm happy with it. That's the good thing about being pessimistic. Things can't get any worse.

On the contrary, I feel quite bad for Hong Jun. He studied hard, but I didn't, but he had one more B- than me. Just slightly.. but I think I was on the gaining side of this unfairness.

I'm sure if I studied, I could do much better. If I study next semester, I can do much better.



1 Comments:

  • feeling touched by what Rizwan said to me on MSN, but.. this is a realistic world, people look at things they can see.

    Thanks for the words Pakistani Ambassador!

    By Blogger chillycraps, at 12/24/2005 12:28:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



 
eXTReMe Tracker