>Home

Friday, December 23, 2005

porta potty

I think the cat misses me.

My mother was suspecting someone had been stepping onto our pot of aloe vera, cos the soil seems to have been stepped on when we see it every morning. I was saying must be some rats digging a hole in the soil. So just now my mother dug up the soil and to her horror, she found...... cat crap!

"Your Persian cat" was what she said. But no proof, no witness, so it is still innocent until proven guilty before the law.

Not a bad thing what! It does its business without disturbing us (that's why we don't know), it fertilizes our aloe vera, and best thing is it covers its crap up.

Anyway my mother is determined to drive the terrorist out from its nest. Poor cat, now it has to find another toilet.



1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



 
eXTReMe Tracker