>Home

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

oral defence

(I know Rizwan and Ameet have been waiting for this entry)

I think sweet things are usually short. Maybe Ameet will beg to defer, since he is still thinking of his performance for this afternoon's oral defence.

We had our oral defence session today for our Critical Thinking and Writing position paper. Basically Mrs J would direct questions at us to see how well we understand the issue we brought up, and if possible the arguments involved.

I was seated in the middle, so I got the most questions!! (imagine pouring tea from a teapot into 3 cups, the one in the middle surely got the most)Argh I had difficulties articulating my response.. but somehow I think I smoked my way through. Rizwan has a very clear picture of our project, so like how Ameet said, Rizwan stole the limelight of it all. Ameet was quite cool, I mean really cool, giving short answers, being the "one-liner" as described by Mrs J. That did worry Ameet a lot.

I think I was away preparing dinner when the 2 of them were chatting about it on MSN. Things like "Mrs J has a crush on Chow, blah blah blah" and other craps......

I still think she asked me the most questions cos she thought my answers could not make it and wanted to give me chance to cover lost ground...
Whatever the case, time to move on to the next hurdle~



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



 
eXTReMe Tracker