>Home

Monday, November 21, 2005

critically can't think or write

Dunno why just couldn't write smoothly this morning in the Critical Thinking & Writing paper. Most of the time my pen wasn't on my hand, and even if it was, its tip wasn't touching the paper, even if its tip was touching the paper, I wasn't writing, and even if I was writing, it was crap. I think I wrote far less than 750 words.

The topic was about spanking... er.. not sadomasochism that kind but parents spanking children. I myself don't really disagree to spanking, but we were somehow expected to argue against it. Dumb. It is like going against our own ideal...

After the paper took a walk to SDE's bus stop. It has been a while since I took a stoll in the rain, mostly occured when I was sad or in deep thoughts or something... but this morning my mind wasn't thinking of anything. Maybe it was.

On bus 852 there was this lady who behaved a little weird... I was seated near the back and she was standing near the exit... then she kept peeking at me.. Out of the blue she sat beside me when the whole freaking bus was near empty.. then after a while she got up and return to stand.. kept peeking more.... then alighted at the same stop as me. Hello? What's wrong with you???? (now, I don't want to hear anymore crap about auntie killer...)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



 
eXTReMe Tracker