>Home

Friday, November 18, 2005

feel like vomiting

dunno if it is the coffee, the exam, or learning what has happened to someone... suddenly feel like there is something wanting to come out from my throat.

in less than 1 hour I will be sitting for my physics paper...

oh just now I was waiting for bus 151 at Bukit Timah, Nai Ying was glancing at me in a weird way.. think she hasn't seen my short hair and must be wondering if I am who I am... Oh Nai Ying is in my Critical Thinking & Writing tutorial. My heart was beating a little too fast, thinking of a way to say hi or something if the need arose.... luckily a 157 came and saw Eileen alighted. The funny thing is, the other few times I saw her, she couldn't recognise me, now with my old hairstyle she finally could recognise me! Ironic.

We chatted all the way during the journey on 151. We were from the same batch of ODACians and we were in the same F Maths lecture group in AJC. Now she's year 3 majoring Maths.. wow. We talked about how's everyone else from our batch.. surprisingly most of the ODAC girls are in NUS which I thought otherwise. Nevermind. Eileen is in year 3 means she's about to graduate!! wow.. so envious, can start working and earn money...

The puking feeling isn't getting any better.



13 Comments:

  • Is Nai Ying the one you are crushing on?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/18/2005 07:30:00 PM  

  • I just find her a little cute, that's all
    =)
    not to the extent of crushing, safety factor still observed.

    By Blogger chillycraps, at 11/18/2005 07:40:00 PM  

  • hello...
    surely, u r nt that heavy to crush her... although the imagination runs wild when one wonders why you would be on top of her...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/19/2005 12:46:00 AM  

  • ooi!
    why are you always thinking of all these things!!!
    terrible.
    or you are jealous too?

    By Blogger chillycraps, at 11/19/2005 08:03:00 AM  

  • can't help it, I'm like that.
    unlike you, I think clearly. =) that should agitate you a bit.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/19/2005 09:37:00 AM  

  • *smack forehead.. then try to slap tstar awake*

    hello? are you really that desperate? here I'm trying to curb the urge, abstain a bit and try to appear nice, and you are openly displaying that kind of ... despotism? wrong word.. sheez too much sociology...

    you know, even a girl who asks for sex does it discreetly... you are worse than that!!

    YES this is my honest opinion!
    err.. that kind of makes me feel like hypocrite.. so fake. ok ok that's just you i guess.... err.. did someone say traditinoal asian girl?

    By Blogger chillycraps, at 11/19/2005 01:58:00 PM  

  • tstar and siu hang... get a room!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/19/2005 01:59:00 PM  

  • yeah I dun mind getting a room, then we can sit down and revise together... not a bad idea huh?

    By Blogger chillycraps, at 11/19/2005 02:02:00 PM  

  • what the heck did I do now?! I wasn't even thinking along the lines of blah-blah-blah, whatever you all were thinking of. For once, I promise, I was thinking clean!
    tell me which part of my words got mis-interpreted, i will CLARIFY MYSELF!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/20/2005 01:16:00 AM  

  • "the imagination runs wild when one wonders why you would be on top of her..."

    I know you are capable of twisting it, so, nevermind.

    By Blogger chillycraps, at 11/20/2005 08:10:00 AM  

  • and that suggests I am asking for sex? goodness... I was just teasing! yes, think traditional asian girl please!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/20/2005 05:01:00 PM  

  • sounds contradicting...

    "I was thinking clean!"

    "I was just teasing"

    which should I believe.. both?

    By Blogger chillycraps, at 11/20/2005 09:12:00 PM  

  • my mistake...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/21/2005 02:31:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



 
eXTReMe Tracker