>Home

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

finished watching patlabor

Yup, another anime series that I've finished rewatching. The first time I watched it was more than 10 years ago, so sort of can imagine how old the series was. Better to enjoy old classics than to tolerate new craps right?


Patlabor is about the Japanese police robot unit SV2. It is a little more realistic than Gundam and feels closer to our real life. It definitely packs more humour and friendship than Gundam. Was kinda disappointed that Asuma and Noa still didn't express their feelings for each other... sigh.

As usual, I didn't really particularly like the robots used by the main characters, but rather the sidekicks. One of them is the Helldiver! So cute!! It's not a police robot though, it's from the army. Weird of me right? Of all the characters I choose the small ones.... Nevermind.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



 
eXTReMe Tracker