>Home

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

alex's birthday with mad climbers..

haha ok here comes the text.
Today is Alex's birthday~! (26?) I thought it would be nice to ask the climbers to have a birthday dinner for him, so I booked him last week~! (he has so many cliques, very lucky to book the slot hor!)

When Alex saw me at City Hall MRT, he was quite stunned to see my new/old look. (ok first time letting ppl see my new/old hairstyle) Not sure if he was truthful or not, but he said it looks cute. Afterall who will tell lies on his birthday?

So we had dinner at Sakae Sushi @Funan. Nicholl and Meder joined us there and the moment Nicholl saw my head, she lost control.. (alrite I'm exaggerating, so long didn't have girls touch my hair)Along the way we ate, crapped, made fun of the assistant manager, etc. Hahahaha Nicholl was talking to a waitress on how black the assistant manager's face was. Alex also commented about her service quality. Guess it was just relevant to his job. Meder was fully ultilising his command of Chinese and called the waitress "xiaojie", in which Nicholl made fun of it by touching Alex's chin in a seductive manner... lucky Alex.... =D

I think I was quite hyper, even before we ordered the sake. Must be the wasabi. Hahaha! As usual the cocktail of lame jokes and craps... and I have the feeling the people around us were looking in our direction. Or were they just glancing at the conveyor belt? Oh the warm sake tasted a bit funny, first time drinking it and I think it is a weaker version of the Chinese rice wine. Nicholl was so eager to see how I will look like when drunk. (hello? I've never been drunk) Anyway the sake was really light. Meder was obviously not satisfied. So what he did? He went to Ya Kun to drink tea and eat kaya toast. Haha again he placed his order in Chinese, and the gang of Ya Kun ladies kind of buaya him, said he yandao and blah blah... Ok this time round I ain't the auntie killer.

Meder seemed like he didn't have enough fun, but Alex needs to go to work tomorrow, having meeting somemore. So Alex, Nicholl and I went home on the same bus 133. Alex alighted first, so left with me and Nicholl. Like I said before, when it is 2 people the topics tend to become serious. We talked about university, talked about her 6 months in Hong Kong (giggle, nvm)Oh we finally got back our mad selfs when she alighted and we waved at each other frantically across the window.

Hmm... feeling good after drowning in the sea of boredom of study week.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



 
eXTReMe Tracker